What it Does?
- Improves relationships and connections between and among family members
- Develop strong and consistent family strategy for problem solving
- Unified understanding of goals and pictures
- Respect and acceptance of differences
- Parents and children learn what motivates all behaviors
- Parents and child use these genetic instructions to guide their choices
- Parents help children learn to meet their basic needs responsibly and respectfully
- Parents and children learn to solve and resolve their differences responsibly and respectfully
- Family that learns, lives and laughs together joyfully
- Parents who have clear expectations and confident strategies for parenting at all ages
- Children who learn to respectfully and responsibly resolve differences between people in their family and beyond
- Mentally healthy and happy families
- What motivates all human behavior?
- Parents learning how to get what they want by teaching their children how to get what they need.
- To consistently apply the caring and connecting habits
- To consistently avoid the deadly, disconnecting habits